Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!


Oh boy was it an adventure this year! I hosted a little get together at my house so I spent all day cleaning and making my requested chili! Then once Jordan got home from work, we started dressing him. We actually made his costume and it took forever! We had to cut pieces of burlap so that we could rap him up to look like a mummy! It took us almost three hours to put him together and make sure most of him was covered well enough. I think it turned out awesome though! :) He got extrememly hot in this costume however, so it did not last long, but I did get a couple pictures. We had the best costumes by far! That was exciting because this is the first year me and Jordan have dressed up for Halloween since we started dating! :)

After eating chili and pigs in a blanket we watched Sleepy Hollow! Love that movie by the way. And then ended the night with Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin movie. So fun. AND we only got TWO trick or treaters so we got to enjoy all the candy I bought ourselves! haha It was a nice, laid back night. I always love when our friends get together because it seems like it is getting harder and harder these days! I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Dressing up for Halloween is so much better than not...huh? Your guys' costumes are awesome! Jordan is one big mummy!!! I have never seen either of those movies, by the way. Maybe next year! Glad you had a good one!!!

Ashley said...

Sexy DEVIL!!!!! :)