Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bachelorette fun!





About a month ago, Mike's fiance'Neomi (Mike is Jordan's best friend) finally got to the U.S. from the Philipines so they could finally get married! Just a little background, Mike met her while he was on his mission and when he took a trip back there last year, he met her again and they clicked. They've been talking ever since and he proposed to her in January of this year. So a week ago they were finally married! So me, Becca, Amber, and Neomi decided to have some fun on her bachelorette night and we showed her some of the fun places to see and eat in Salt Lake City. This is a whole new experience for her being in a whole new country. Food being one of those new experiences. We eat very differently here in the US. :) So where did we take her to eat? The Pie. Classic. haha. Well, we found out that she liked pizza, so we wanted her to taste the best pizza on earth. It is also fun because they let you draw on the walls there so we bought some paint pens and did so. After dinner, we came back to my place and had margaritas (virgin of course haha) and chocolate cake! We had a good time! I could tell that Neomi did too! :)



(This last picture was actually at her bridal shower. Me and Amber posing it up.) :)

6 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Holy beautiful hair! I love love love the pie. I have only been there once, but the whole environment is sooo fun!! I need to go there again.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Girls nights are always so much fun! I love the pie too! I haven't been there FOREVER!

Megan and Jonny said...

Ashlee's blog is brianasleekaylee.blogspot.com.

I'll let you know when I post the pictures. :)

Megan and Jonny said...

oops...brianashleekaylee.blogspot.com...

Lauren Call Green said...

Oh thanks! I can hardly believe it myself! Aaron has lots of family up in SLC and Wyoming, so hopfully in the next year or so we'll be heading up that way with the baby and then you can meet her =)

Ashlee said...

How have you been? I can't believe you are in Salt lake. I thought that all this time you were living back in California again. It has been forever since I have seen or talked to you. Email me at ashleegarn@hotmail.com so we can talk and catch up.