Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Haunted House


For our Monday night activity I decided we were going to have some Halloween fun. So I bought a kit to make a haunted house! I know, we are total dorks, but it was fun. Jordan gave up half way through because the frosting was really hard to do anything with. But I kept going and Jordan was there by my side the entire time! (lol) There was SO much candy too....I almost didn't know what to do with it all, but I didn't want to waste it either, so I started getting creative. I took three pics: one from the front, one from the side, and back so you can see all of my pretty artwork. :) I know, I know, I'm so creative. I get that a lot. haha not! But it's ok, it was fun. I just love Halloween, so I have something planned every Monday until it's here for us to do! Wahoo!

Oh and by the way, on the front, there is a big black mass that you probably have no idea what is going on there....it is supposed to be a spiderweb...ha! The frosting was hard to draw with I swear! :) But the back is cute---you can actually read my "Boo" haha.

6 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I'm so glad you're a Halloween fan, too! I've always wanted to do one of those gingerbread houses, but Jon would be even less help than Jordan.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What? How did I not know you guys had a blog? I am totally behind. You have had it for a long time too! It was so fun looking through all your pictures. I'll probably be your #1 blog stalker now that I know you have one. How fun! I am so glad! We can keep in touch better now! I love your haunted house! Halloween is the best!

Mark and Mel said...

Yay, you have a blog! Yes, this is a great way to keep in touch! I love your little Halloween house. You guys are certainly not dorks, we love that kind of stuff! Or we are dorks with you! haha. It was great to see you guys and finally meet Jordan a few weeks ago! We will be in touch on here and see you at Christmas!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Hey! I had no idea you had a blog. Why is it I had to see it from Ange's?!? You're in big trouble =) I'm so glad you have one! It will be such a fun way to keep in touch from now on. Oh and I love the haunted house by the way!! Happy Halloween!

The DeVries said...

rachelle i just found you on melissas blog! I didn't know you were on here!!! Yay. This is the best way to keep in touch... even when you live in the same city! hehe.

Lauren Call Green said...

Rachelle you're so crafty =) I miss you lady! One of these days I'm going to have some traveling money and I'm going to go to Utah to see you! Loves!!