The first is the Utah vs. BYU game! We were looking forward to this year, since the U was undefeated and we lost to BYU last year. :( So me and Jordan headed up to my grandparent's house to watch the game since we don't have cable.
-
UTAH CREAMED BYU!!! 48-24! THAT'S RIGHT! :)
And the second exciting thing that happened recently was me, my mom and Elise all went to see Twilight opening night!!! We had been waiting for this forever. Me and my mom were there at 10:30 pm saving us seats haha. It was fun though. We had a good time playing cards while we waited.
As for the movie, I liked it overall. In fact, I want to go see it again already. However, me and my mom like to put it this way: "It was a good movie, with all kinds of things wrong with it." Since I loved the books so much, I could go on and on about the things that bugged me about it. But those things that bugged me weren't enough to keep me from liking the movie. So if you haven't seen it yet, go see it! It's definitely over-done in some parts and I don't like the girl who plays Bella. But yeah, like I've said, I still liked the movie. I will be owning it when it comes out on DVD and I'm so excited for New Moon now! I wonder when that will be in theaters??
3 comments:
I know you'll kill me for this, but "GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" even though they lost. :(
So you have to tell me what you didn't like about Twilight! I haven't seen it!
cute cute cute pictures. I love them all....especially the Utah ones :)
OOO you Ute fans! Let it go! Let it go! Don't rub it in! You make me so mad, but just for laughs watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6CROOR2QN8
Post a Comment