We had such a fun fourth of July this year! We decided to go on our very first camping trip ever (together anyway, yeah I know, 7 years and still haven't gone camping together PATHETIC). But anyway, we decided to head up to Currant Creek, very beautiful. It was a little scary because in Salt Lake, it pretty much down poured Thursday evening while I was packing everything up for when Jordan got home from work to leave, so we were a little concerned that it was pretty much going to be a miserable experience for us. But we decided to risk it anyway, and head up. It ended up being perfect! It did rain a little bit that night, but we didn't get wet at all, our tent held up great! Speaking of the tent, it was hilarious. We spent like three hours putting it up because the instructions were so confusing and the pictures were blurred, so finally we just ended up winging it. Next time we will be pros. :) It was so funny though, Jordan was getting so mad and I just couldn't help but laugh and that didn't help. haha! I told him we'll laugh about this later. And we do now!
Anyway, the trip was a blast, the first night we roasted hot dogs! Then the next day we went for a big long hike down to the reservoir, Sadie LOVED that. She was exploring everything, it was so cute. The only problem with that hike was it was all downhill, meaning we had to walk all uphill the rest of the way back. That was killer, but helped me burn off all the crap I was eating! We grilled hamburgers and ate lots of chips and ice cream the rest of the time! It was a blast! Here are a few pictures from our camping fun.




2 comments:
How fun!! Roasting hot dogs is the best! I love the picture of you and Sadie... So cute!
You guys went camping with just you two? That's sooo fun! I wish Austin and I did crap like that. We just sit on our butts. That looks so fun. I have been wanting to go on a hike for like 4 years :) SOON!
Post a Comment