Monday, March 11, 2013

Valentines

This year's Valentines was super chill.  We both worked that day, plus we had just gotten back from our big Disneyland adventure, so the day of Valentines I just made us a nice dinner and we watched a movie.  It was a delicious dinner of Lemon Chicken and Rice.  I absolutely loved it.  I took a chance on a new recipe I had found on Pinterest and it was fabulous.  I will definitely be making it again.  (If you'd like the recipe, click here for the link to the recipe on my tasty food blog!)


Over the weekend following Valentines Day is when we decided to actually celebrate it by doing something fun.  We made a day of it that following Saturday.  We started by doing a little bit of shopping, where I ended up buying a hoodie and t-shirt at Aeropostale for a total of $5.32.  They were having a sale and I made out well!!
Then we headed over to the District to see the movie Warm Bodies.


Did I mention that I loved it!?  Even Jordan liked it, which is saying something.  It was a refreshing twist to a "love story" if you want to call it that.  I had a mix of emotions from sad, happy, scared, frustrated, back to happy and seriously was giggling throughout the whole thing.  It was funny.  I will own this movie when it comes out!

We ended the night out by eating dinner at our favorite nice restaurant, Market Street Grill.

So sorry for the lack of pictures, not 100% sure why I didn't take any, but I didn't.  Shame on me.  But it was a very fun day!  Happy Valentines!

No comments: