But let me back up, before my fantastic feast, I decided it was that time of year to do something new and fun with my hair! I usually get the itch for change at least once a year. I had a picture in my head almost immediately of what I wanted. So I found a picture as close as possible on the internet and took it to Brit's work so she could create it. :) And it turned out exactly how I wanted it! I love love love it!
After getting my hair done, me, Jordan and EJ spontaneously decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. The weather was so nice and I was loving my new hair, so we thought we should have a fun night out for a bit. PLUS, Red Robin has a gluten free menu, so I can now add it to the list of places I can eat! Wahoo! :)
Sunday, for St. Patrick's Day, I made my fantastic corned beef, cabbage, and carrots with a Key Lime cake from scratch! It was DE-LI-CIOUS. I seriously look forward to my corned beef dinner every single year. And so does Jordan. We absolutely love it. In fact, I can't wait to get home and eat the left overs! :)
This year was the first year I made the Key Lime cake. I usually make my mom's famous pistachio cake, but this year I wanted to try this new recipe I had found. It's not as good as my mom's pistachio cake, but it was super yummy just the same!
If you are interested, here are the recipes for my corned beef and key lime cake.
After dinner and dessert, we ended the night with a movie we hadn't seen yet.
If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should. It's a cute one.
Lastly, on March 14th my Sadie girl turned 4 years old! I can't believe she is getting so big. Seems like just yesterday she was still a puppy. Now she's my big girl. Love her to the moon and back! Happy birthday woofie!






No comments:
Post a Comment