Anyway, so other than work, we haven't done a whole lot- just don't have the time right now. We did go to our "niece's" first birthday! (Daughter of Jordan's very best friend.) She is adorable. Can't get enough of her cute smile!





Also, I'm adding these pictures below because I just think she's the cutest thing on the planet. My cute girl has found "her spot" for when me and Jordan are gone all day working. I let her roam the house while we are gone anyway, but these last couple months she has a specific spot that she likes to hang out in. I finally got pictures of it a couple days ago. It's so hard to catch her! Her new spot is the window sill in our guest bedroom. She lays behind the curtains so she can look out the window all day long. It's so sweet. It's like her little cave. I'm glad she has a spot to feel safe in while we are gone all day. And then of course she's so excited when we get home that she doesn't leave our sides. (As seen in the last photo.)




And lastly, here are my pretty mums finally blossoming! (as well as some gorgeous lilies too) It's kind of funny, I got these flowers from my mom's friend's garden and she told me they were going to bloom a burnt orange and brown color, which I thought would look gorgeous in the fall. However, when I saw the buds start popping up, I saw pink edges, and then in bloom they were very rosy pink! It made me laugh. Oh well! I love the flowers anyway, even though they are taking over my favorite lilies. I'll just have to plant more lilies next year so they are more noticeable. haha

Oh yeah! I also finally had the chance to buy Beauty and the Beast on DVD!!! I've literally been waiting YEARS to buy it. I hate that they only release them for a short time and then pull them off the shelves for years. So frustrating. Anyway, I finally got it! Love that movie. Slowly, but surely, I am going to own all of the classic Disneys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment