(Seriously my two most favorite people in the whole wide world.)
(My SIH!) :)
I seriously had so much fun with her here! I really miss my best friend! California is just too far away...I'm thinkin she should move here. Yeah. Totally.
Since my birthday was on a Sunday this year, I just spent it at home with Jordie and then later with my family. It was pretty fun having the superbowl land on my birthday too! Made for a fun night! The whole day was fabulous. It started with breakfast in bed from Jordan. He even made it look so pretty I had to take a picture!

Yummy!!
While I was eating my breakfast, I decided to watch Never Been Kissed and didn't even end up getting out of bed until around noon. It was nice. :) After I got ready, me and Jordan made homemade guacamole together for the game! It turned out sooo good. I loved it. Then my family came over to watch the superbowl and then have presents and cake afterwards. It was so much fun. I just took a few random pictures of them while they were here. My parents brought their two dogs, and Brit brought her dog, so we had a full house! But it was great.
(Sadie doing what she does best. Begging daddy for food. haha)


(Jordan has our yummy guacamole in his mouth! haha, this picture makes me laugh)
*Sigh* What a great week. :)
Oh, also, a couple weeks ago, Jordan's best friend Mike and his wife Neomi's baby Hannah had her blessing day, so here's a few pictures from that as well. She is getting so big already! Such a cutie. It was fun to see Amber too! Don't get to see her very often anymore either. :(



1 comment:
awwwwww it was soooo much fun I miss you sooooo much. :( Thanks for posting all those fun pictures. wahhhh I wanna be back up there with you guys. Thank you so much for the hospitality and having so much fun with me. I can't wait to see you again!! my bestest buddy ever!!! :)
Post a Comment