Today I've been transferring all of my old photos onto my new computer and I came across a memory card of Jordan's that I had not uploaded yet! It was so fun to look through all of these old pictures. They are so precious. These are pictures of the first night through the first week of having Sadie. After that, the pictures fade for a while because we were so tired from being brand new puppy parents! haha I even have a few videos from that time too that I'm going to try and upload because she was just such a dang cute puppy. From the moment I saw her, I knew she was mine! :) So this is old news, but I hope you enjoy anyway! I know me and Jordan did!

(We were both exhausted.)

(After her first bathie...it was so traumatic.)

(Isn't that the cutest face? Me and Jordan think this picture could be cropped and put in a calender.)

(She used to love biting the tops off of all the dandylions. haha)

(She's like, "that's MY ball." haha she cracks me up.)

(If you notice Jordan keeps calling her Honey because that is what we named her at first, but then Jordan warmed up to my idea of calling her Sadie by the next day.) :)
(Playing with her first toy. So cute how her personality is still the exact same!)
(Playing with her ball in the backyard. I love how clumsy puppies are!)
(Trying to play with the other puppy in the mirror! haha I love this video, she wants to play with her reflection so bad and even looks behind the mirror a few times to see where that darn puppy is!) :)
Ok super long Sadie post but me and Jordan just had a blast finding all this old stuff that we had completely forgotten about! We love our puppy girl! I know at least Ashley will appreciate this because she loves her babies as much as we love ours! :)
1 comment:
Ha! that's funny you said that cause Yup, I watched all the videos!! lol. then I read my name I was like ahhh yup I loved it! sooo cute she IS just like Esme you are right!
Post a Comment