January
I was FINALLY officially offered the job that I had been working as a PRN for the last 8 months. So I was officially the full time Child Life Specialist in the Outpatient Clinics at Primary Children's Medical Center. Wahoo! My first FULL time position with the hospital, not just per diem work, if that makes sense. So it was a huge relief to get this position, have guaranteed full time hours, benefits, paid holidays, a M-F regular day time schedule. I enjoyed this position for a long time. I was able to work on some projects within the unit and establish some new programs as part of my work goals. It was a very tiring, but exciting time for me. (As you can tell I am now using past tense words to describe this position because I am currently in a new position which I will talk about later. I continued to work in the Outpatient Clinics until October 2012.)
My mom's b-day! We all went out to dinner as a family and celebrated my mom's special day! BEFORE dinner however, I have to tell you about the rest of the day that day. So me and Jordan were in PetCo buying Sadie some more dog food that morning and of course they happened to be having one of those pet adoptions going on, which is pretty much torture for me because if I could, I would bring home every one of those sweet doggies, but I can't so it breaks my heart. Anyway, I was really naughty and decided to go say hi to the puppies, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to take them home with me. And oh my goodness, I fell in love with one of them in particular. I couldn't bear to leave the store without her. So I came up with a plan because I just knew this sweet girl had to be a part of my family! Just so happens, it's my mom's birthday. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this....so I call my dad. At first he's like NO. After a few minutes of talking to me (I'm very convincing), he agreed to let me buy her for my mom as a birthday present. I bought the whole package, shots, blankets, toys, leash, collar, food, treats, the works so that she was good to go for my mom (and dad haha). My mom was beyond excited!!! She had been talking about getting another dog ever since we had to put sweet Hershey kisses to rest. So my mom was so happy and immediately bonded with her. After a few days, she came up with the name Daphne, and little daphy-doo has been a cute member of our family ever since! Her and Duchess are the best of friends too, it's so cute to watch them play and Duchess loves having that playmate!
Jordan started his new job with the State of Utah! It has been such a nice change for him. I seriously have seen a different person (in a very good way). It's SO nice. It is very low stress, and therefore he is much less stressed on a daily basis. It's so nice for both him and me. I love that he is a happier person because of it. It's amazing how much work influences you, isn't it?
February
My birthday! Wahoo! I spent the day shopping and going out to lunch with my mom (didn't take a single picture though, sorry!). Yes, I most definitely took the day off work. When Jordan got home from work, we went out to dinner at Market Street Grill, my fav, then spent the rest of the evening snuggling watching a movie of my choice. OH, and I can't forget my favorite part! Jordan slaved in the kitchen all by himself and made me a gluten-free chocolate truffle cake from scratch for my birthday cake. It was so cute! And I was so impressed. It was delicious, and a nice surprise! I love my husband. It was a very nice, relaxing birthday.
Valentine's Day was spent much like it usually is- super low key and relaxing. Which is just what me and Jordan both needed because we both worked that day and neither one of us is willing to brave the crowds of eating at a restaurant. I made a really nice dinner and dessert for us and then we watched a movie. Very typical of us and I love it. :)
March
For Spring Break, I took a few days off to meet my family in California for a little coastal road trip and a visit to Clovis for my amazing friend Chelsea's wedding!! My parents and brothers drove down to CA a few days before me since I couldn't get off that much work. I flew down to Long Beach solo (Jordan couldn't get off work, so he stayed home and watched Sadie girl) and met my family there. From there, we drove up the coast and through Santa Barbara (visited a mission there) and on to Pismo Beach. Oh how I miss California. The ocean. The green. No snow. The next day we ended up in my hometown of Clovis! Oh, it was so nice to be there. It had been a few years too. Way too long. I had the pleasure of staying at Casa de Wilcox (my second family's home), which was gorgeous. They had it built the year before. I also got to spend lots of time with my bestest friend and SIH Ashley!! Man, I miss that girl! We went to Chelsea's wedding reception together, Chelsea looked gorgeous as usual and I got to meet her new husband and daughters! I loved being able to see her as well- it's always so busy at weddings, so I didn't get to chat with her as long, but it was so nice to see her and now she lives in Utah so I can see her much more often!! I also got to chat with a few other friends that were attending her wedding reception as well, which was awesome! I love running into old friends. So great to catch up. I can't wait to visit again!!
Sadie turned 3! Such a big girl. haha And Joshie's birthday too of course! We always get together for family birthdays and have dinner and laughs.
A little side note on Sadie, the older she gets, the more she loves snow. It is adorable to watch her and Jordan play in the snow until she is so cold she can't stand it, then I have to force her to go inside haha. Here are some cute pictures of Sadie doing one of her favorite things.
April
I was feeling a little down this month and really needed something to uplift me. I decided that I needed a new, fresh look to go with a new positive attitude that I was working on. So I went to my sister's salon and she chopped my hair off and added blond and copper highlights to give it a little "sunshine" as I like to call it. Oh it was so wonderful and refreshing! It's amazing how something like that can be so symbolic for one's soul. I was feeling so dark and just sad inside. Work gets tough sometimes. I have some hard cases I have to work with. So I needed to find a way to bring some sunshine back into my life and I did. And it has felt so good ever since.
I just have to say how grateful I am for my amazing, loving, caring, hard working, and patient husband. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have him. He never fails to carry me through the hardest times in my life. He is always there for me. He is my best friend. I wouldn't be able to do it without him by my side cheering me on. I was such an emotional roller coaster for a while there, but he was solid like a rock. He never ceased to love me, care for me, or support me in any way he could. I love him so much, he is my everything.
May
Mother's Day was fun this year, me and Brit surprised my mom with flowers delivered to her house and then we had a nice family dinner. I love the picture of me and Jordan that day...he hates when I take too many pictures. :)
I didn't get any pictures of my gorgeous flowers this year! My tulips and daffodils were up as well as other flowers beginning to come to life! Oh how I love flowers. They were all blooming and beautiful at such a needed time in my life too. (as you know now after reading my last paragraph) I did however capture this sweet little photo one morning as I was leaving for work. Jordan left before my that day, and called me and told me to look out our living room window. He said there was a boy and girl duck just snuggling together on our front lawn (random, I know, but so cute!) and that he thought I would like that. So when I left for work, I was hoping they were still there, so I could take a picture of these sweet little animals snuggling on my lawn. I love it.
Over Memorial day we went to the aerospace museum and to the air show which was amazing! I love those thunderbirds!!
June
Jordan and I went to see the awesome Avengers movie!!! We absolutely LOVED it. It's seriously one of my fav action/hero movies right now. It was so much fun to see all my favorite super heroes in one movie! Yes, me and my husband are nerds. But we are nerds who love each other and that's all that matters. :)
June 7th was our 4 year anniversary!! Wahoo 4 years. Go us! Haha, we laugh because we have been together since I can remember, so our little wedding anniversary number doesn't really mean much to us...just another year to add to our amazing years we've already spent together! As always, we took a couple of days off of work to get a nice 4 day weekend to spend together. The first night, we went out to dinner. Then the next day we went and bought new phones. YAY. Good bye IPhones and ITunes!!! Forever!! Not that I hated my IPhone, but itunes was horrible. Never want to have to use that again. Anyway, Jordan got a new android Samsung 3GS, the newest and greatest Samsung. I on the other hand, went with a new Windows phone and I love it! I wasn't sure about it at first, but now I can't live without it. Definitely recommend Windows phones!
After getting new phones, we went mini golfing. It's like a tradition for us. And guess what?! I made my first hole in one at the very last hole! I couldn't believe I made it. I NEVER make that last hole. I even beat Jordan by a whole 2 points too. That's never happened either. It was a record-making kind of day I guess! Go me. :)
We ended our weekend by going to visit the new City Creek mall downtown. We had to check the place out, we had heard some great things about it. So we did a little shopping, had some lunch, and then spent the rest of the weekend lazying away- which I love. It was a wonderful anniversary weekend!
EJ left for school in San Diego for the summer! We went mini golfing as a family and to Market Street Grill for dinner as a going away party for EJ! I was sad to see him go, but knew he would be back in a couple months.
July
Oh boy, was this a month to remember! hahaha... So the 3rd of July was fun- I had to work that day, so I was sleepy, but at the last minute we decided to meet up with some friends at Granite High School for the carnival and fireworks. It's always fun spending time with our good friends- and I love fireworks! I was just soooo sleepy. I need to just not work on holidays...I decided. :) The actual 4th of July was much better because I got to sleep in and hang out with my husband and Sadie girl all day. We ended the night with fireworks in our neighborhood (our neighbors always put on quite the show), BBQ, and we watched the firework show in New York on TV. I think it's the Macy's fireworks production, huge show, and it was fantastic.
Now the 24th of July weekend was a holiday to remember this year. Usually we go camping and 4 wheeling in Manti, but this year it was raining and flooding in that area of Utah, so we decided last minute to make a Lake Powell trip out of the 4 days we had off. I was super excited because I hadn't been to Lake Powell in years and my dad was anxious to get his boat out on the water a few more times before it got too cold. So we were pumped. I even brought Sadie with me- which was a little stressful for me because she had never been in water before (I was pretty sure dogs naturally knew how to swim, but I had no idea for sure) and she had most definitely never been on a boat and I didn't know if it was going to freak her out or not. It ended up being great. She loved jumping in the water to fetch balls and swim out to me and stand on my life jacket. She also did great on the boat, thank goodness. The only pain was having to climb off the boat every time she had to go potty. Other than that it was fantastic.
Ok, so here's the crazy part of the story. So the very first day we were launching the boat into the water and then drove around for about an hour to find a good camping spot. I had on shorts and a t-shirt. My mom suggested I put sunscreen on my legs since they rarely see the sun, but I was convinced I would be fine at least until we found our camping spot. Ohhhhh boy. So later than afternoon, I was tubing and I noticed that my legs were starting to get a little pink, so I decided to throw some sun screen on finally. But it was far too late. By the time I went to bed that night, I was already sunburned, but no big deal right? Well, when I woke up in the morning, I could barely bend my knees or walk because they were so swollen. They felt like they were on fire and I was getting the cold chills. My dad had me cake my legs in aloe vera, take some ibuprofen, and dangle my legs in the water any chance I got to try and cool them and bring the swelling down. Just so happens we are in the middle of a ginormous lake and it was only the second day there, so we weren't running to go home yet. So I just did as I was told and stayed out of the sun as much as possible, which was sad. But I swam like crazy because it helped my legs feel better and at least I got to enjoy the water and lake that way. I didn't end up going on any hikes though because I was hobbling around pretty good, which was too bad, but oh well. Like I said I still had a blast swimming with Jordan and Sadie. We also got some great pictures.
So anyway, long story short, by the time we were headed home on the 4th day, my left knee was improving greatly. The swelling was going down and it didn't hurt to walk on it. However, my right knee was getting worse. It was so swollen, it hurt at just the littlest touch and now the swelling was in my ankle/shin area as well. It also still hurt to walk on that leg. Any time I would stand up the pressure of the blood flow in my leg was too much. When you would touch those two parts on my right leg, they felt like they were on fire. It was a miserable drive home.
The next day was the actual 24th of July and my family had tickets to go to the rodeo. I had been looking forward to this as well because I hadn't been to a rodeo in years either, so we decided to go because I would be mostly sitting anyway. Anyway, I told my dad I was really worried about my right leg, and it still wasn't improving, and you could feel the heat through my jeans. My dad drew an outline around the darkest red parts of my leg and said to watch it over night and make sure it didn't spread to the outside of the line. He also prescribed me two different antibiotics that he wanted me on right away for at least 14 days. He also ordered me off my feet for a few days, which meant I most definitely couldn't go to work. So I called my boss and ended up taking the next 3 days off work and just sat on my couch, icing my leg in 10 min increments and walking pretty much only when I had to go to the bathroom.
During my time off work, I did end up going to my dad's office where he and his PA were able to diagnose what was going on with me. At first we just thought it was a really bad sunburn. But the fact that it was swelling and only red in certain areas told my dad that it was something much worse. Turns out that I did get a super bad sunburn that turned into Cellulitis with Bursitis secondary to the cellulitis in my knee. I was like what the heck is that? For those of you who care (I find this stuff interesting, I made my dad explain it all to me in detail because I wanted to know what was happening to me), cellulitis is an infection in your skin. Basically what happened was I got a sunburn, damaged my skin cells, the bacteria that already lives on my skin normally (we all have it) got out of control because my skin was so damaged and unable to protect me, causing an infection in my skin. It was spreading quickly and not getting better. It's basically like a staff infection in your skin, so it's pretty serious. I also had an infection in the bursa in my knee which is a layer of the skin so to speak. My dad was incredibly concerned about this infection spreading to my bone, which is why I was ordered to stay off my feet no matter what, because if it did, I could potentially die or have some serious issues with my leg. He said that if the antibiotics didn't help within the next few days he was going to admit me in a hospital for IV antibiotics. That freaked me out for two reasons. That meant it was serious, and I was super scared. I've never had anything this bad before. It also meant I would have to take off more work and I didn't have any more paid time off and it was going to get complicated with having to be cleared to come back to work and stuff. So I was super stressed.
The day before I was hoping to go back to work, I was improving slowly but surely, but not enough to have my dad feel comfortable enough to let me go back to work. I was freaking out. He had me sending him pictures of my leg pretty much every couple of hours to see it's progress. That night, Jordan came home from work and I asked him if he would give me a blessing. After he did, I immediately felt this calm come over me. I knew my leg was going to heal, I knew I wouldn't need to be hospitalized, and that I was going to go to work the next day even if I wasn't totally healed yet because I was on my way to recovery. Oh my goodness that was such a relief. When I woke up the next day my leg looked so much better. Still not great, but healing and I felt better. I could walk so much easier, it wasn't a struggle to get up and down my stairs. I sent my dad a picture of my leg that morning and he gave me the ok to go to work, if I promised to sit in my office all day and only respond to pages. That was our secret, I didn't want to tell my boss and have her get all technical on me, lol. So I agreed. I sat in my office most of the day with my leg propped up on an office chair, but I was able to go and do my job and not have to worry about a bunch of paper work with HR and my boss. Or have to worry about being hospitalized myself. Wow, that was a scary and stressful time for me. Like I said, I've never had anything serious like that happen to me. For those of you with sensitive stomachs, I will not post all the pictures, but I have to put one (a very basic one that only shows my knee and it's starting to improve) on my blog to document this crazy event!
I am so grateful that I have a father who is a physician and could take care of me in my time of need and I didn't have to go to the hospital and spend tons of money on doctors and tests to try and figure out what was wrong and how we were going to get me better. My dad was there for me and knew exactly what to have me do. He saved me and my leg. And I am so very grateful. I am grateful that my husband holds the priesthood and was able to give me a blessing to heal my body and give me the faith and strength I needed to get back to work as soon as I could.
Moral of the story: listen to your parents and wear sunscreen, no matter what. :)
August
After July, and all of the fun that month brought us, we took it easy this month. Nothing major happened. EJ did come home from school though and it was nice to see him! It was also his birthday this month so we had a nice family dinner with him. It was so cute to see he and Duchess reunited. They love each other. :)
Me and Jordan were house sitting for my parents one weekend and I got some major snuggle time with daphy doo while watching the Olympics.
I wanted to add these photos taken of my Child Life team at work that we took in August. We are such a close team and work so well together. We are also such a great support to each in our times of need. I love them all!
September
September was a super fun month! Jordan turned the big 3-0! I was so excited to plan a special birthday for him, not just the usual dinner that we do. But when I asked him what he wanted to do, he said nothing big, he wanted to keep it low key. Well, I wasn't going to do NOTHING, so I decided to start planning a surprise party for him, with just close family and friends. Nothing big, but it would still be fun and a big surprise. I also had a big group gift going for those that wanted to participate because I wanted to give him something extra special for this big birthday. So I had a bunch of people help chip in and buy a super nice camera for him. He loves photography and is super talented with it too, and he has been talking about wanting a really nice camera for a while now, so we all saved up and bought him a really nice camera, with stand, memory cards, a really nice separate lens and case and stuff. It was so awesome. I also planned a BBQ- so it was all outdoors. It was so nice too, perfect fall weather.
So here's how the day went: we both took the day off. I had the BBQ birthday set up at my parents house to accomodate for all of the people/kids coming. I had everyone meet at my parents house a bit before we were going to show up. I had told Jordan a few days before that we had dinner reservations for his birthday dinner and to not make any other plans. He was fine with that, so it worked. haha Anyway, we got ready for dinner and then I blindfolded him because I told him I wanted it to be a surprise. While we were driving he was making note of all of the turns I made so that he could keep track of where we were, that stinker. So I started making all of these bizzare turns and took a very zig zaggy way to my parents house so that I could confuse him, which I did thankfully! When we got to the house, I kept him blindfolded and walked him around to the back of my parents house where everyone was waiting, when we got back there, I took the blindfold off and everyone shouted surprise! My dad was at the BBQ cooking away and my mom had all of the food I had bought all out on tables and it was perfect! Jordan was so surprised and excited to see everyone. He also loved that I didn't make too big of a deal, but just enough that he appreciated it very much. It was such a fun night, just visiting and eatnig with close friends and family. We ended the night with presents and boy was he absolutely THRILLED with his camera, etc.! He was beyond words he was so excited!! That made me so happy! I love seeing him so excited like that. I'm pretty proud of myself for pulling of the surprise as well. Happy 30th Jordan!!
This was also the month of my annual girls trip with my mom and Brit- Elise is on the mish so we missed her! We kept it super simple this year because I had like NO paid time off available because of my awesome cellulitis incident before causing me to miss so much work. So we went out to dinner and saw the play Wicked-er at the Desert Star Theater. Very funny and entertaining! Then ended up going to Park City for a 3 day weekend. Which was perfect. It was relaxing, we went shopping, ate good food (I actually found lots of places with gluten free menus it was awesome), and rented a movie to watch in the hotel room. It was fun! Sorry, I didn't get like any pictures this year. I was super sick with a major cold while I was up there so I wasn't super excited to take many pics.
Lastly, there were several positions that opened up at work that I was interested in, so I ended up interviewing for three different positions in 3 weeks. That was so stressful! I hate interviewing. Plus the interviews here are super intense where you are interviewed by a panel of people- like 6 or 7 people. Just staring at you, with blank looks on their faces, not giving anything away. It makes you feel very insecure...at least it does for me. But I really wanted a change at work, so I was willing to push myself through 3 different interviews to try and get one of these positions that I was interested in.
October
This month was absolutely crazy for me!! I was offered my first choice job with the Renal Team at both Primary Children's Medical Center and the University of Utah Hospital. At the U of U hospital I work in the Pediatric Dialysis unit and at Primary Children's I'm on the Kidney Transplat Team, seeing inpatients and working in the renal clinics. I also am on the Kidney Selection Committee where I have a voice in helping to determine if patients are emotionally/psychologically ready for a kidney transplant. It is absolutely the perfect position for me. I knew I was going to get this job, out of all of the ones I interviewed for too. I just had this gut feeling. The interview was the best out of all of them, I felt like I really connected with the renal team that interviewed me, and it is a really BUSY position which I love. I am already super bonding with all of my patients and team members. I LOVE IT. I am so much happier in this position. So I'm still a Child Life Specialist, only working with a different team. It is fabulous. Such a big change from what I was used to. It is also a position that I have actually never worked before. I've pretty much got experience with any position out there for Child Life, but this was completely new to me. So I was a little bit intimidated by that fact, and I was not able to get any training from the girl leaving the position so I was just sort of thrown into the mix. Ready go! haha Luckily, I'm confident enough in my skills to do that, not that I don't get overwhelmed still at times, I'm not perfect. But I'm open to learning, and so far have been able to pick up on things quickly.
I also was the chair of the Halloween Committee again this year at Primary Children's. So I was in charge of making sure Halloween was put together and run smoothly. If you haven't experienced Halloween at Primary's yet, it is quite the production. That's why they have a specific committee to plan and orgainze it. So I was in charge of that again. It was a little tricky having to do that while going back and forth from the U hospital to Primary's but I had an awesome committee as usual and we made it happen. Wahoo!
Halloween day was very chill this year with me and Jordan. We both worked that day...I was completely exhausted from pulling off Halloween at work and we didn't even feel like doing anything. Not even passing out candy to trick or treaters. (We get a lot of them in our neighborhood, so the task was especially daunting for us that night.) So we both showered, turned off our porch lights, ate my famous homemade chili, snuggled up on the couch and watched scary movies all night in our pajamas. It was probably the best thing ever. I so needed a night like that. Jordan wouldn't let me take any pictures of him in his pajamas, so you will have to just settle with me and woofie.
Jordan also surprised me with an early birthday present so to speak! We were in the middle of watching Hocus Pocus (my fav) and all of a sudden he's like, "I'm just going to tell you." I'm like huh?! He's like, "I have to just tell you something because there's no way I'm going to be able to keep it a secret, plus I need you to request some time off." I was so confused. Then he said, "For your birthday, I'm taking you to Disneyland! We're going. I already bought and paid for the flight, hotel, everything. I just need you to request the time off." OH MY GOSH! If you know me, you know just how EXCITED I was. Disneyland is pretty much my favorite place on earth and I've been talking about wanting to go for months now. So he was going to try and surprise me, but knew I would figure it out eventually. So I'm going to Disneyland February 2013!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!
This month we also attended my fellow child life intern and great friend Hallie's wedding, it was absolutely beautiful!
November
Happy Thanksgiving! And happy birthday to Brit! That's pretty much all that happened this month. Haha We got together on Thanksgiving day at both Jordan's side and then to my parents house all in one day, ate lots of food, celebrated Brit's b-day too and then went home and crashed. I had to work the day after on Black Friday so I didn't get any shopping done, however I did do all of my Christmas shopping online on cyber Monday that following Monday, which was awesome. I love getting all my Christmas shopping done early, then there are presents under the tree the whole month of December and I don't have to worry about it either. It is great.
On Thanksgiving, we also got a picture of all the doggies together finally. And they all had their ears back and were cowering thinking they were in trouble. Poor things! haha But they sure look cute!
My dad also created these cool collages of our family throughout the year 2012. Thought it would be fun to share!
December
Oh how I love Christmas time. I decorted my house for Christmas and got to put out some new things that I bought last year after the holiday on sale, so it was so fun to get to decorate with some new things! The Chrstimas village for one, is brand new and I still plan on adding to it little by little. I love Christmas villages so I was so excited to finally start my own. Me and Jordan put the tree up together while listening to Nat King Cole's Christmas CD and drinking wassail. It was wonderful.
December 14th was an epic day of going to see The Hobbit with Jordan and my brother EJ! We had all been waiting for this for months to come out. And it was awesome! We are all nerds. And we love it.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I had off work which was amazing. On Christmas Eve, I had my family come over to my house where we ate dinner, played a fun game, and then exchanged presents between our secret santas. It's a tradition that every year after Thanksgiving, we draw names between my immediate family to buy a gift for on Christmas eve as well as do nice things for them for the month before Christmas. So we exchanged those gifts at my house that night. After my family left, me and Jordan watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and The Grinch Whole Stole Christmas (the cartoon) before we went to bed. I love both of those movies so much. Christmas day we slept in as long as we could. Me and Jordan are like kids on Christmas, we get so excited. Opened presents (jordan completely surprised me with a new nexus 7 that love love love- he is so thoughtful I love him!!!!) with just us and Sadie, then got ready and headed over to my parents house for more presents, a yummy dinner, and a movie. We also got to talk to Elise on the phone for a while too! It was so good to hear her voice and hear how she was doing. She is loving life and doesn't want to come home! haha She's such a cute missionary. She's on the home stretch though, we will be seeing her the beginning of May!! Can't believe it's gone by already! (here are some Christmas pics in no particular order)
December 31st- We both worked this day as well. Since I get up at 5 am for work everyday, I told Jordan that I would be lucky if I made it until 9:30 pm that night and he would have to wake me up for the ball dropping. hahaha I actually did make it though! I was proud of myself. It was just us two that day, drinking lots of sparkling cider and eating pizza. Oh yes, I cheated, and it was worth every minute. (I allow myself a cheat day every once in a blue moon.) We watched the ball drop and then watched the movie New Years Eve afterwards. On New Years Day we went to see Les Miserables with my entire family. It was amazing. I love Les Mis anyway. So I was excited to see how well this production came out. And it was fantastic. We all loved it.
I am so excited for this new year of 2013! I don't know why exactly, but I just think it's gonna be an awesome year and many good things are going to happen!!! Disneyland is one MAJOR thing I can think of haha! I can't wait. Elise will be coming home. Getting promoted to Child Life Specialist II at work sometime in February or March- so exciting. Bon Jovi concert in April. Brit is getting married. Going on a family trip, possibly to New York? Our annual girls trip to San Diego (most likely), and who knows what else!! So many great things. I'm in a new position at work that I love. Jordan is in a nice, stress free job and is happy. Sadie girl is healthy and happy. My marriage is amazing. I have the best husband in the world. My family and friends are happy and healthy. Life is good. I'm happy.
Happy New Year to everyone! May 2013 be a great year for us all! Until next time! :)













































































No comments:
Post a Comment