
This past Saturday, June 19, 2010, Jordan performed his very first baptism and confirmation for our niece Alexis. (His oldest sister's daughter.) It was so neat. Jordan was so excited and practiced baptizing me multiple times in order to prepare himself. So cute. :) During the actual baptism, I started tearing up, I was just so touched. Jordan just amazes me and he has grown spiritually more than anyone will ever know in the last few years. I'm so proud of him. He is such a great example to me and everyone around him. His confirmation blessing was so wonderful too. It's really special every time he gives a blessing. He had his whole family in tears. Alexis' older brother Tage, who is autistic, gave a really sweet talk on the Holy Ghost. It was so great to see him get up there and do that, and a really great job too! What a wonderful day it was! I love those kids. I love my husband. And I love my Heavenly Father and all the blessings he gives me and my loved ones.
2 comments:
That is so cool!
wow! That really is awesome.
Post a Comment