I must say that New Moon definitely catered to the Jacob fans! Heck, even I liked Jacob in the movie and I can't stand him in the books! Poor Edward (more like Robert Pattenson) doesn't stand a chance against Taylor Lautner. I think it's funny that so many people are now Jacob fans because of him. I am disappointed that Edward got Robert Pattenson playing him, even though Robert is a good actor, he just doesn't fit the part physically. But oh well! I still enjoy the movies, but will always love the books more. And I will always be an Edward fan! :) Sorry crowd, I am still not on Team Jacob, even after seeing Taylor Lautner with his shirt off. :)
Anyway, it was a great movie! I love it! Even Jordan liked it! He went to see it with me today and thought it was actually a good movie. yay! I love this new director and am so glad that he's doing the rest of the series! Eclipse was my favorite book of the series next to Twilight, so I'm stoked about the next one! Now for the pictures!
What a fun girls night! I love my family and the Twilight series! Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment