Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blessed

I just wanted to say how extremely grateful I am that me and Jordan both have jobs and a steady income... especially in this economy that we are in right now. We are so blessed and I am so grateful for it. I am so grateful to be able to be house hunting right now and to have the opportunity to do so. I know my post before this one sounded a little uptight and that's because I do feel that way sometimes. (I just had to vent for a minute. haha) I apologize if I sounded ungrateful because that is not the case at all. After looking for a year to buy a house, you can start to get a little frustrated. The process is a long one and requires lots of patience that I don't always have. That is something I am learning...patience. Jordan has been really great through all of it too. He seems to have more patience than I do. :) He is a very logical and smart person and I'm so grateful for that as well. I am so glad that we are a team because where I lack, he fills it. But like I said, I am extremely grateful for all that I have and for the opportunity to be able buy a house. It will be so nice when it's all said and done. All in all, I love my husband and the life he is building for us. I am so so grateful for everything and all of the opportunities that I have in my life. I really am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh whatever your blog did not sound ungrateful at all. I read it again, just to check, and nope, not at all. You're so silly. I LOVE YOU!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I so hope you didn't think I was thinking you were ungratefulwith my comment, cause I sooo wasn't meaning that. Trust me I know how frustrating looking for a house is... Austin is a real estate agent, and it for sure is frustrating. I was just saying that I wish I could buy a house.. that's all :)