


I must say, I likey this last picture! :) I think Edward is going to look much better in this second movie!
I have decided to re-read New Moon so that I can refresh my memory on everything that happens in this one. New Moon is the only book out of the saga that I have not read more than once, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. On the other hand, I am loving it! Even more than the first time I read it! I thought I didn't like this one because it's the darkest, if you will, out of all of them, to me anyway. But now that I'm reading it, a lot of fun things happen during this book! (it's not ALL sad) :)
Oh and for all you Twilight fans, you know how at the end of the book they end up in Volterra, Italy?? Oh yeah, I've so been there!! How many people can say that? Jordan thought I was crazy for making us go there, but we were right there! Why not?? I know you're all jealous. :) Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy, if you haven't seen them already!

(The city of Volterra....it's clear on the top of a mountain! I took this as we were driving up.)

(Walking up to the city from our parking spot.)

(This is the town square. It was SOOO cold and windy because we were so high up.)

(And the famous clock tower!!!!)

(Here's me in one of the awesome alley ways, doing a little shopping. And I'm holding the book I bought on Volterra!)

(Another dark alley way. Such a perfect city that Stephenie Meyer chose!)
1 comment:
I'm super jealous!! And I'm so excited too!! It's a shame we don't live close to each other... I'd love to have you as a movie partner =) Love ya!
Post a Comment