Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Christmas time!



Heather, I am Christmas obsessed! Just like you! Absolutely LOVE Christmas. :)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I actually like wrapping presents. My uncle paid me to do it for him last year! haha.

2.Real tree or artificial? I grew up with a real one every year and it was great. They are all planted in our yard of our CA house. But now I have an artificial one. And it works just great! Very easy! :)

3.When do you put up the tree? By the first of December at least.

4.When do you take the tree down? After New Years. *Tear*

5.Do you like Eggnog? Ew! Jordan loves it though.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Geez...I don't think I have one. I loved all my presents!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. He has everything he wants I swear. And he doesn't want a lot.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Jordan. For some reason, I always have ideas for him, whether he gave them to me or not.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! Two! They are super small though.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! So much better that way.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? It doesn't count as the worst gift ever, because I really did want this gift, but I remember there was a year that I got my ears pierced finally and so every single person gave me pierced earrings. So it wasn't that I didn't want them, it was just a little disappointing to get ONLY earrings for Christmas as a kid!! haha. My family still teases me about that day.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? All the old classics like Rudolf, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Clause is coming to town, and Charlie Brown Christmas. Oh and I LOVE the Nutcracker!

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually November...I hate fighting the shopping crowds that form in December.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope. Not that I can think of.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham and mashed potatoes.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes! And the patterned ones too! I loved when they fade in and out all the different colors.

17 .Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland and Carol of the Bells

18 .Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home, but when I was little we always came to Utah to see my grandparent's and that was always something we looked forward to.

19.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Most of the time! haha

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? I say Angel, Jordan says Star. (so we have nothing at the moment haha)

21.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve...the rest in the morning!

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shoppers...they are crazy. Oh and if you live in Utah (and a bunch of other states), then snow.

23. Favorite ornament? I love all the ornaments that my mom has collected from all the places she has traveled on her tree.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham and whatever else!!

25. Favorite Christmas drink ? Wassail!! I'm making some this weekend! Woo!

26.What do you want for Christmas this year? I asked for a Roxy sweatshirt because all my hoodies are packed in boxes! :(

27.What don't you want for Christmas this year? I don't have a "don't" list. haha

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? Go to Disneyland with the fam. I didn't get to go the last time they went.

29.Who is the most likely to respond to this? Anyone who loves Christmas and blogging! :)

I TAG: All my fellow bloggers!!

6 comments:

Mark and Mel said...

Okay, I've seen yours and Headie's Christmas posts now! I should probably do one since I'm obsessed with Christmas too!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I am for sure doing this tag. That was so cute. I love love love Christmas. Oh... do you know if you are coming to the party yet?

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I love Winter Wonderland too! I'm going to do this tag too- as soon as finals are over =) I don't know anyone who's not obsessed with Christmas, so everyone should do it! I love the picture of your fam at the top. That tree is ginormous!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Okay, I am mailing you an invite for the christmas party with a food assignment.If you can't come -don't worry about the food, but hopefully you will be there

Lauren Call Green said...

Yay for Christmas!!! And my doctor that I go to for my ulrasounds thinks she'll be here end of Dec/beginning of January, but my regular doctor thinks that she'll be here around her due date or possibly later! They all just want to confuse me =)

Mark and Mel said...

Okay, I need your address for a Christmas card! Email me: melissa.e.gardner@gmail.com asap! Love ya! See ya soon!